Approved on May 29, 1998 by President Michael Arnold
All rules must be followed. If rules are violated avenders will be removed from the club-house.
- Members must keep the club-house clean.
- Nonmembers are only allowed if they have been permited by the Vice-President
- No outside food is not allowed unless it has been preplanned and approved by the Congress.
- No cussing allowed.
- No running or horsing around in the club-house.
- No pets allowed unless it is approved by the Congress.
- The rules are to be taken seriously.
- Obey your officers.
- Have a fun and safe time.